Patriot Student Exchange Programme
Medical Coverage for Student and Families studying abroad.
Designed for students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs. Coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 visa travel insurance requirements
- Two short-term travel medical plan designs
- Plan maximums up to $500,000
- Renewable up to 48 months if minimum of three months is purchased
- Coverage for students, their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Access to MyIMG
- Universal Rx pharamcy discount savings
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- 100% Coinsurance
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, personal sports and legal assistance
Who should Buy?
- Students participating in international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- Graduate international students
- Scholars and educators
Whether your trip takes you abroad for a few weeks or a year, your cultural exchange experience should be enjoyable. You have enough to worry about when you''re traveling. Don''t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Exchange Program plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. The Standard Short-Term Travel Plan is designed to meet the U.S. visa travel insurance requirements for a student studying abroad or a participant of cultural exchange, while the Basic Short-Term Travel Plan is more of an economical plan. Both plans provide coverage for dependents and may be purchased in monthly increments.
Additionally, you can choose from a nice range of plan maximums and additional add-on coverage. You can access more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider Access (IPA), and you can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization